Top Artist PH

Wanda Sykes booed by the audience for ridiculing Donald Trump

Wanda Sykes a famous comedian and supporters of Hilary clinton last election campaign in America ridiculed the newly elected president Donald Trump.On her performance at the TD Garden in Boston he openly rediculed Donal Trump in front of her audiences

"I was going around after the election consoling people, I said look on the bright side".

She added a mocking word to the audiences that make the crowd to shout boos on her
"“I was like, I am certain this is not the first time we’ve elected a racist, sexist, homophobic president, He’s not the first one. He’s just the first confirmed one.”

As the audiences responded on her mocking words to Donald Trump with boos she responded by bashing the crowd who dislike her jokes. As she responded to the crowd
"How can you say he’s not a racist? How can you say he’s not sexist? How can you not say he’s homophobic?”

The Boston Herald made a report that the comedian make a sign of a bad finger at her audience upon hearing the boos of the crowd.

Source: thehill.com
Share it on Facebook
Loading...

Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger