Former President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III and Queen of All Media Kris Aquino have a strong and meaningful words about the surprise and immediate burial of Late Former Pres. Ferdinand Edralin Marcos in the Libingan Ng Mga Bayani last Friday, Nov. 18, 2016. Noynoy Aquino told the GMA News
"Through the decades, I have been very clear as to what I thought of Mr. Marcos’ mis-rule. I believe now I should listen and give way to our people’s voices,"
Abigaile Valte the spokesperson of the former President Noynoy Aquino told that the former president believes on this time the voice of the predominant must be heard and learn from the past story and remember the people died in Martial Law era.
As a sister's support to her brother, the Queen of All Media post a meaningful words in her Instagram account
"Often the most powerful statement is your dignified silence.”The post of Kris Aquino was not directly specified to whom the message but her fans and followers believes that it was for the immediate internment of Former Pres. Marcos in Libingan Ng Mga Bayani.
Loading...

