John Mariveles

Justine Bieber walks out During His Concert, Here's Why

Justine Bieber held a concert in Manchester , England last Sunday and quit on stage after asking fans to stop screaming and shut up during the breaks in his song. As Justine uttered "I appreciate all the support, I appreciate the love, I appreciate the kind things. But the screaming in these breaks has got to stop. Please, and thank you” .this is how he warns his screaming fans in the concert.


He added "I don’t think it’s necessary when I’m trying to say something and you guys are screaming". After that he drops the microphone on stage and leave the concert.

At the mid of the concert the screaming fans did not stop the shouting and screaming crowd but later on on they we're disappointed of what Bieber done.
Share it on Facebook
Loading...

Share this News. Thank You!


Share it on Facebook

×
blogger